Don't Stop Believing

Don't Stop Believing

недеља, 2. новембар 2014.

Week 2 in USA :) 27/10/ - 02/11/ 2014


Hello to all my followers! I would like to tell you about my life in America. This is my first week in Seattle, and I am so happy and satisfied. I can't believe that people here are so positive and friendly. I already met a lot of people. There are a lot of Au Pairs from all over the world. And you wouldn't believe how many Serbs are here! I was on the playground with Demian before few days and I was met 2 moms from Serbia. Actually it's a pretty weird when you hear Serbian in the middle of USA! :)
This Friday on October 31 was an American holiday called Halloween! First we have a family dinner,and then we went on trick or treating with Stefan and Demian. We have so much fun and we got a lot of candies! :) After that I were in the Trinity club on Halloween party! It was awesome! The night life in America is so cool. People don't care what they are wearing and what the other people think about them. Everybody are so casual and only thing that is important is to have a lot of fun! The best thing is that there is no smoking in the clubs, and when you finish your party you don't stink on smoke! I also bought so many clothes, pair of boots and new wallet. Branded items are much cheaper here than in Serbia, and you have more choices for shopping!
I also want to say that my host family is great! They are so patient with me and they help me to improve my English! I'm so happy to having them!
Now you can see my week in pictures! Enjoy!

I bought all this product for 35$. Isn't that great? :)






Me and my new friend YO :)





View of the city!

Stefan an me 

Hiking in  park  with my host family!


Damian is haveing fun in the park!




This is how look the park where we play!
I hope that you like it! Let me know is there something that you want to know about America! Thank's for reading my blog!


Kisses Maya :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар